We stumbled across this recipe recently and it was basically the best thing to happen to us. A cheesy mouthful, you’ll never believe the kind of experience you’re about to have. Not only is it delicious but its also incredibly easy. Watch yourselves become a chef in minutes. Don’t think you have it in you? We didn’t either but we can assure you that you will. Perfect this dish and bring it to your next dinner party. We promise your friends will not be disappointed. Keep in mind, this dish is a good source of protein, vitamin A, B group vitamins, calcium. Mhhmm mhhm good!
We’re here to get you ready to make one of the best dishes of your life so let’s start with what you’ll need.
Each step you should follow carefully. This dish is supposed to be made with love so don’t rush through. Take your time and you’ll get better results.
- reheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drizzle grease onto a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large pot of salted water, lightly boil the macaroni for nearly 5 minutes until half-cooked.
- Whisk together egg and milk in a large cup. Then add butter and cheese to the combination. Be sure to stir thoroughly.
- Take the half-cooked macaroni and pour it into a prepared baking dish. Then make sure to spread the egg and cheese mixture of the macaroni. Throw in a bit of salt and pepper and spread the mixture all around in an even manner.
- For 30-40 minutes bake the macaroni uncovered so that the top can fully brown.
There you go, one delicious mac and cheese, you’ll thank us later!